Friday, September 09, 2005

Sick-abed

I was bedridden in the past three days after my short trip to Genting Highlands last weekends. Caught the full package (i.e. runny nose, cough, fever, dry & sorethroat, watery eyes). Got back to work yesterday but left early, due to dizziness and headache. After taking the "Anthelope Soup" last night, I'm feeling much better now. This Chinese herbal medicine, "Ling Yang" is good to cool down your body temperature, especially when you caught fever or sorethroat.

On the other hand, Gary & Christine have gotten their pre-wedding photos taken at covershots last weekend and the contact prints are ready. She has posted them up on her wedding webpage, go see them if you haven't. Hehe.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger kiLikiNa said...

Thanks for mentioning our website on your blog.:) Take care and I hope you get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home