Last Friday of July 2005
Went to McDonald's at Section 14 to have my lunch today. I'm not sure if it's because of payday, the place is crowded with people of all age. At that point, I realized that I've made the wrong decision by walking in. Well, I wouldn't have to be here if it wasn't for two of my colleagues who fell ill last minute and both are on medical leave. We were supposed to go to Paramount for lunch. *Sigh* I stood in the queue and waited for 15 minutes before it's my turn to order my Grilled Chicken Foldover set meal. Not a big fan for this particular set meal but I'm not in the appetite of having something else. Don't know why but suddenly I'm craving for Sushi even though I had it two days ago. Do you girls crave for food whenever your menstrual period is near? :P

1 Comments:
Hehe I just crave whatever comes to mind that month.
Anh from Chicago
Post a Comment
<< Home