Saturday, August 06, 2005

My bad day

Attended my brother's convocation at Malacca this morning. Highlight of the day is not my brother and his graduation, rather it's about me accidentally (one leg) fell into the drain while I was at the car park, collecting the bouquets. My one leg was stuck in between two grills that cover the drain, this was how I lost my balance and fell onto the ground. I managed to pull the leg out of the drain. The pain is so unbearable and for once, I felt like I was going to lose my leg. On top of that, I nearly lost my mobile when I was helping someone to take photos. For an hour or so, I was searching up and down for it while my sis and dad kept calling my mobile's number. I was glad that a young St John's personnel found it and returned to me without accepting the RM100 reward :P Currently, I'm walking like a crippled person with blue black bruises on both sides of my left leg. *sob*sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home