Friday, August 26, 2005

Where have all the good men gone

"Where have all the good men gone" is the topic that MIX FM's morning crew discussed this morning. DJ Richard was asking a claimed good guy who called in, where he usually goes during the weekends and he said he stayed at home most of the time. My question is WHY? Unless you are overseas and don't have much friends to hang out with. Don't you wanna get to know more people and socialize a bit? No doubt there are guys who are homely persons, when they are already home, they don't feel like moving an inch, left alone driving out to meet friends. But then this only applies to those who are already attached to someone and no longer searching. Either that or maybe he has the intention of staying single for the rest of his life. Otherwise, what are you waiting for? Get going and start meeting girls! As a matter of fact, I do have a guy friend who acts like such. It's funny how I keep telling him to go out and notice some girls and get noticed by them at the same time, his reaction will always be "Very tired. Wanna just go home and rest." For once, I even thought he's a gay okay. Sometimes I do wonder if we girls need to approach these shy and good guys ourselves, since they are either procrastinating or not inspired to go out and meet girls.

I suppose the world is changing. These days, I've seen girls going after guys more than the old days' guys-approach-girls. Why is this so? Are you guys shy to meet girls or are you just like my friend, got so tied up with works and no longer has the extra energy to go out and meet people? Or you guys are facing the same problem as we do here, having a hard time finding a good lady? Well, for all you know, your dream partner could be sitting right beside you and you ought to take the effort to notice them and find the courage to tell them "I have a crush on you! Can we give each other a chance?" Hahaha.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger sheryl said...

i'm just like the your friend. sometimes i'm just not in the mood to talk to strangers. you know when you're going to meet ppl you don't know, you tend to try to be in your best behavior and dress nicely. all that takes effort!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger KewLgaL said...

So, you sure you are not a shy guy eh.. Hehe :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home