LQ versus CB
I was reading one of my frens' blog just now and I come across this poem that she wrote for her Special Someone. It's so touchy and I got goose bumps while reading it :P So unfair one, I know her so long already (more than 2 years) and she has yet to write me a poem whereas this Special Someone knew her for less than 30 days only... it is all because he's got a LQ and what I have is just CB. So, it does make a different whether you are having a LQ or a CB. With a LQ, you have that special power (not sure if it's powered by Shell though) to jump queue and beat a CB even though you start off the race much much later. Now don't ask me what is LQ and CB. If you are smart and know me well enough, you will figure it out :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home