Salutation to ex colleague
Went out for lunch with a co-worker of mine and I came to know that one of my ex colleagues who used to work in the Human Resources Department, has gone to the UK to seek her luck in career and perhaps love as well. I remember she once told me how she wished she could leave everything behind (sorrows and bitter moments) and flee to UK immediately. She has proven to many that she's not the type of person who says one thing and does another. I have to salute her for her courage though. As far as I'm concerned, not many people would have the strong guts to do so. Most of them are either tied down with commitments or hesitate to leave the country they have been living in ever since. I wish her best of luck in her future undertakings and I hope she can find whatever she intends to find over there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home