Good year of marriage
Is this year a good year of getting married? I don't know but people I know are getting married this year as if next lunar year is a bad year.
Red Bombs:
1) September 17, 2005: Co-worker
2) September 25, 2005: IT Co-worker
3) November 12, 2005: Ex Co-worker
4) January 1, 2006: Christine & Gary
Why is everybody around me getting married? I started thinking if I'm getting older. Or is it because the people who I mingle with are getting old and it's about time for them to get married? Hehehe. Either way, I wish them a Happy and Never-Ending Joyride in their marriage.

1 Comments:
Thank you for the good wishes. I don't know whether this lunar year is a good year to get married or is it next year is bad. For me, every day, every moment is a good time to do anything good.:)
Post a Comment
<< Home