Thursday, November 17, 2005

One who speaks good "England"

I have a co-worker who graduated from some university which I do not wish to disclose the name here, with a degree in Physics and speaks extremely good "England". Here are some of the examples:

1 = wang
6 = sick
8 = egg
double storey = lubber storey
one week once = once week wang time
he didn't come = he no come
I told her = I told to her
effective today = affective today
efficient = e-ficient
rooftop = rules-stop **NEW** *Spoken today*

At times, I do wonder if she has taken any English course back in her university or perhaps she wasn't paying attention to her lecturer. She can't even get the pronounction correct left alone writing a short and comprehendible paragraph. I'm not trying to critic her English over here but she raged the fire in me, that's why. Bad mouthed, back-stabbing people, loud speaker, bad breathed, incompetent, good at making up story etc just to name a few.

4 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger kiLikiNa said...

I better watch how I behave in front of you or with you. Hehehe!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger KewLgaL said...

Hahahaha. Don't worry, I won't disclose the name on your ID here but I would say it's "Mrs Wong" who said this :P

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... W-pan aluminum awnings Join a domain using old registry data http://www.porsche-911-7.info/jet-audio-car-cd.html Alabama health insurance plans percocet dependence Bookcases desks Free 20 card keno Refinancing tips in britain Ls12-100 battery Black jack firework wisconsin Saab 900 pictures Fluoxetine er beta Boom-royce da 59 watch music video how does percocet metabolize in your body percocet 512images

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home