Stupid Dog
Thief broke into my car last night. I believe he searched over my car for money or coins because the drawer below the dashboard and coin box were open when I got into the car first thing in the morning. The f***ker took everything out from the drawer and left them on driver's seat. After checking over the stuff in my car, I'm glad to say that only my cellphone's earphone (RM 10 imitation product) is missing. I bet the f***ker was damn pissed as he couldn't find anything valuable in my car. Well, I've hidden my Touch 'n' Go card somewhere and I'm glad that he didn't spot it in the dark. Haha! Next time MUST remember to lock the car even though you park it in your house's compound. And I started to wonder if it's necessary to get a dog to stand guard of your house? These days, the dogs are so pampered by their masters and only the best things are given to them, i.e. comfortable and big dog house, expensive Pedigree (dog food's brand name), see veterinary if they are not well, take antibiotics etc. Given all the good stuff to them yet they are still not capable of performing their duties well. Who is to blame?
p.s. I strongly believe "Samantha" (the pariah dog) which my dad got from his friend has fallen asleep when the thief climbed into our compound last night. That's it, no dinner for the stupid dog tonight!

3 Comments:
poor dog.... give her a chance lar. maybe she was put to sleep. hehehe! well, i'm glad nothing much is missing from yr car.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Cisco vpnclient shorewall Win money race horse playing betting odds how
dude, lol. your last line.. terrible. smh.
Post a Comment
<< Home